Monday, July 1, 2013

I'm back!


Sorry for the long absence - wow, last post in November 2012! Ya, life is a little hectic sometimes, there's not always time to write on the blog when it doesn't pay the bills! lol. Even though I haven't been posting, I've still been cooking, adventuring and seeing live music! Let me get you caught up to speed:



  • New job as a hot line cook is proving to be a great opportunity to showcase my twists on recipes as well as the ability to see how they sell! Bonus! 
  • Also, been trying out many more awesome food establishments, which will eventually find a place on my website reviews page...


  •  

    Here are a few photos from my adventures on the hot line as well: 

    First photo shows a braised chicken thigh picatta with mushrooms and fresh lemons. The middle (Veggie pizza) was my very first experience ever tossing fresh pizza dough, and baking it off in a wood-burning oven, turned out pretty good I think! And the last photo is of smoked brisket with a homemade spicy TX-style barbecue sauce that I made from scratch. 

    Stay tuned for more pictures from my adventures in food! 
    These recipes and more to be updated on my website soon @NewAmericanFoods.com 


    No comments: