Monday, November 3, 2014

NEW! PERSONAL CHEF SERVICES! CHEF LAUREN MCELROY! NEW!

I'll Cook!

TexMex Buffet for Private PartyMy passion is FOOD and I love to share my passion with as many as possible.

Events of any size: single meals, family dinners, corporate events, weddings and everything in between.

My specialty is designing Customizable Menus:
  • Dietary restrictions
  • Personal food preferences
  • Freshness / seasonality
  • Food allergies
  • Or simply using up those leftover ingredients in your pantry 
    I'm here to help!

SERVICES:
    Roasted peppers and garlic for salsa
  • Family-style breakfasts, lunch and/or dinners
  • Weekly meals - including personal meal planning, shopping and clean up
  • Corporate meals - boxed lunch or family-style hot/cold platters
  • Private parties - rehearsal dinners, showers, receptions, retreats, reunions, apres, cocktail parties, etc. - I can even help you plan!
  • Open Houses
  • Drop-off delivery
  • Tell me what you need, and I'll work with you to attain it!

MENUS:
My Recipe Index.can give you some ideas or, let me know what you had in mind and we can build the ultimate, satisfactory meal, appetizer or event of any cuisine, restrictions, additions, etc.

Homemade Baked Ziti 


AREAS OF SERVICE:
Vail, Beaver Creek, Eagle-Vail, Avon, Edwards, Minturn, Wolcott, Eagle, Gypsum - Colorado
Contact me for other areas of service.

Veggie platters 




CONTACT:
Chef Lauren McElroy
214-206-7865

laurenmc123@gmail.com

http://newamericanfoods.com/pages/chef.html

 

No comments: